Canada available Casual House Cleaning Job opportunities to apply for – There are progressing open offers for the work of casual house cleaners in Canada. All those interested with the energy to work as house cleaners, are anticipated to apply instantly. As a house cleaner working in Canada, you will be tasked with the function of management, arrangement and cleaning of homes and offices. In this article, we will be listing out some major skills and responsibilities expected from anyone interested in working in Canada as a house cleaner.
House cleaning is an important function in our society today. A lot of companies and homes are interested in employing interested individuals willing to work as house cleaners in homes, hotels, offices etc. Big companies providing five-star cleaning services are also interested in employing professional house cleaners for essential house cleaning services.
How Much Does a House Cleaner Earn In Canada?
According to statistical reports gotten from different sources, an average house cleaner working in companies earn between 500-2000CAD monthly. Majority of these companies allow the cleaners to work part-time and on shift, but have it in mind that the more you work, the more you earn. Are you interested in working as a house cleaner in Canada? If Yes! Check out the responsibilities and skills expected from you.
Responsibilities of a House Cleaner Working in Canada
As a house cleaner, some responsibilities required of you includes, but not limited to:
- Must be able to clean, organize and manage your immediate environment.
- You must be able to ensure the safety of the environment at all time.
- You must be able to report to the relevant authorities any important issue that can hamper the safety of the environment
- You must be able to work under pressure
- You must be reliable and honest at all times
Skills Needed For House Cleaning Jobs in Canada
Some skills needed for the job of house cleaning includes:
- Must possess at least 2 years of house cleaning experience.
- Must be able to properly communicate with good spoken English.
- Must possess good writing skills.
- Must possess high level of reliability and trust worthiness.
- Must possess good management skills.
- Must understand basics safety rules and must be able to implement them.
- Must possess a good driving skill in case of emergency
- Must be able to multitask.
How to Apply for Job of A House Cleaner in Canada
All interested applicants are expected to follow the below application procedure:
- Visit canadajobs.ca
- Using the above search bar, kindly search for any job of your choice by inputting the job title
- If we have offers for such job, a list of different job offers will be displayed, and you will be expected to click on any of the offer links to get more details.
Application for some jobs might require you to forward your CV to the admin email. When doing so, you are expected to only forward the copy in colored format