Nigeria LNG Limited scholarships programme 2018-2019 is for Nigerian undergraduates mostly the host communities is now available for registration. All candidates who wishes to apply for the 2018/2019 NLNG Scholarship should go through the scholarships portal. The Nigeria LNG Limited scholarships programme is only opens to students who meet up with requirements listed below.
About NLNG Scholarships Programme
Nigeria LNG Limited scholarships programme was founded as a critical component of education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
A total of 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the scholarship scheme with spend of over N600 million.
The scholarship worth has been increased fromN100, 000 to N300, 000 per awardee per academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s course.
NLNG also awards:
- NLNG Post Primary Scholarship
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
- NLNG Overseas Post Graduate Scholarship
- NLNG Cadet Scholarship
- Have excellence/very good O’level result WASSCE OR NECO in ONE sitting.
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a Full-Time Year-ONE student of any of the Nigerian Universities
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Required documents for the 2018/2019 NLNG Scholarship
All applicants must have the following document scanned ready before starting the NLNG online application
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
How to apply for Nigeria LNG Limited scholarships Programme 2018-2019
- Apply via http://www.nlng.com/Our-CSR/Pages/Scholarships.aspx
- Search for “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu
- Click on Scholarship link on the page to access the NLNG application portal
Interested applicants should note the following:
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Applcants will be disqualified for incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for award