Kwame Nkrumah university of Science and Technology in Collaboration Edu Fondazione is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students of the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
See the full details of the available scholarship
- The Edu Fondazione Scholarship is opened to all year one students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- The scholarship is opened to Ghanaian Regular students.
- An Applicant who is a beneficiary to another scholarship scheme at the time of application should not apply, that is such applicant is disqualified.
All prospective applicants are to apply for the scholarship with the following documents;
- Proof of Admission Letter
- Proof of Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If available)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
How to apply
All prospective applicants are to download an Application form including a detailed information about the scholarship Click Here to Download the application form.
All completed Application Forms and the above documents should be put in an A4 envelope and addressed using the following format:
Name of Scholarship boldly written,
Name of Student,
Program of Study,
Student Reference Number,
The Assistant Registrar
Student Affairs & Student Financial Services Office
All forms must be submitted at the
J Harper Building,
Student Affairs & Student
Financial Services Office,
Closing date for submission of Scholarship forms:
Applicants are to submit their applications on or before 3:00 pm Friday 22nd September, 2017
Important notice to all applicants
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Contact the Student Affairs & Student Financial Services Office for more or any enquiries as regards to the scholarship.
Subscribe to our blog for free with your email to receive updates on the current and ongoing scholarships in Ghana