Ecobank Nigeria invites suitably qualified and interested applicants to apply for the massive job recruitment as described below;
Job Title: Sales Manager, Youth Banking
Job Location: Nigeria
To establish a strong market awareness of the Ecobank Youth banking proposition, and successfully drive the growth of the Youth banking business
This position is responsible for executing the Youth Banking strategy to grow the customer base and create customer stickiness for the long-term.
Generate sustainable revenues from the Youth customer segment, with a specific focus on driving sales and service delivery through low-cost delivery channels.
Business and Financial performance
- Drive a sustainable business capable of delivering consistent double digit customer acquisition growth rate over the next 5 years
- Identify and analyse business growth opportunities in the local market and develop appropriate strategies for capturing the market
- Manage the process around market sizing, competitive analysis and sales approach to drive consistent growth of the Youth customer segment
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture in Youth Banking, leveraging on people and technology to ensure service excellence in the delivery of Youth products and service
- Develop appropriate “Youth-centric” products and services that will consistently engage the Youth customer segment
Leadership and people management
- Motivate and lead team to achieve consistent profitability through a clear process of target setting.
- Conduct regular people performance and productivity reviews and build healthy talent pipeline.
Process, control and operational performance
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within Youth Banking that establishes and demonstrates the importance of controls
- Ensure there is a strong internal control system in place and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Champion the delivery of sales and service to Youth Banking customers through avant-garde cutting-edge technology
- Lead strategic initiatives that will position Ecobank Youth Banking as the financial services provider of choice for the youth segment in the affiliate
- At least 4 years in banking or Fintech organization
- Sound business product development performance record
- Good Understanding of operations, technology and customer services as it enables the Youth banking business.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or related field of study.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
Clear understanding of the Youth Banking proposition
Highly proficient in product design with a focus on youthful products
Good management skills.
Ability to establish direction and drive execution; excellent at delivering and owning results
Strong social media marketing skills
An understanding of the Agency banking model
Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
Strong customer service orientation
Technology savvy and very good global knowledge of electronic banking products and platforms.
HOW TO APPLY
Interest and qualified applicants should CLICK HERE
Not closing date yet