KPMG Graduate Trainee Program 2019/2020 for Young Nigerians Application Form is out This is to inform the general public about the 2019/2020 KPMG Graduate Trainee Program Application Form through online.
This post will help you to apply/register successfully for 2019/2020 KPMG Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerians Application Form and the entire requirement needed.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Application Qualifications for KPMG Graduate Trainee Program
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to apply/register for 2019/2020 KPMG Graduate Trainee Program
To apply, CLICK HERE