Akwa Ibom CSC Recruitment 2018- The Akwa Ibom state government in conjunction with the state Local government service commission wishes to inform the general public and interested qualified candidates into the following vacant positions in the unified local government service of Akwa Ibom state.
The Online application registration form is for everyone who is willing to join the Akwa Ibom CSC recruitment.
This post will give you full detail instruction on how to Apply for Akwa Ibom State civil service recruitment.
Vacant Positions for the Akwa Ibom CSC Recruitment 2018
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- Program Analysts
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Teaching Jobs
- Lecturing Jobs
- Medical Jobs (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist, surgeon and Cardiologist)
- Environmental Health Officers
Requirements for Akwa Ibom State civil service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
- Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Not be older than 30 years
- Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
How to Apply For Akwa Ibom State Civil service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
You can apply from Here: www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
- The Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program