Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Portal- This is to notify your that the Africa Initiative for Governance AIG is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates in Nigeria and Ghana for the 2020/2021 Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) scholarships.
About AIG Scholarship
The AIG Scholarships are targeted at graduates between the ages of 25 and 35 with strong intellectual capability, outstanding academic achievements, leadership skills and a passion to contribute to the development of Africa’s public sector.
AIG Scholarship 2019 Eligibility and Requirements
- Be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2019)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Master’s Degree) – evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
How to apply for Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarship 2020/2021
To Apply CLICK HERE
Application Closing Date
Please note that the deadline for submission of application for the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships is 23rd September, 2019.
Note- Africa Initiative for Governance or its agents will never demand a fee to consider or process your application for the AIG Scholarship.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here