9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Specialist, Enterprise Support Services (ERP)
Employment Status: Permanent
- Provide support in the design and implementation of Oracle ERP HCM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and collaboration systems
- Leads the analysis and design in the Oracle ERP HCM area in close cooperation with the business teams and development.
- Assist in the implementation of approved policies and procedures for Oracle ERP HCM design, implementation and maintenance.
- Partner with business leaders, IT service operations team and other relevant stakeholders to identify Oracle ERP HCM in line with Business requirements
- Responsible for planning of Oracle ERP HCM solution upgrades and deployment.
- Provide technical and operational support in management of Oracle HCM module in a highly dynamic business environment and to support business
- Understands the business requirements, captures functional and technical requirements, translates them into the Oracle HCM module requirements and integrates requirements with other functional and technical teams.
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drives there solution & troubleshooting of issues during development and postproduction support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Design and develop data applications and reports using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the other team members for 3rd party integration of data sources
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Manager, Enterprise Support Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4 – 6 years of recent experience in Oracle HCM experience, Minimum of 3 Years of Oracle Global HCM Cloud Core HR and Absence Management end to end implementation experience.
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Have a positive, dynamic, and flexible attitude, should be an excellent team player.
- Ability to effectively work with end-users remotely.
- Has excellent English spoken and written language communication skills.
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience of other Oracle Cloud modules and CIPD certifications would be an advantage.
- Very strong SQL/PLQL skills and ability to manipulate data across heterogeneous data sources is required
- Candidates with Payroll, Talent Management, Recruiting, Workforce Management, and HCM analytics with multi-Org and multi-country implementation experience would be preferred.
- Lead all workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate) and act as lead for Core HR and Absence Management Implementation.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Closing Date: Not specified
Job Title: Head, Strategy
Job ID: IRC4316
- Business lead for the Company’s Transformation programme. A holistic transformation programme, with intent to shape the future of EMTS by proactively introducing specific measures to help accelerate the company’s business and financial performance.
- These measures will make the organization more agile, and the business more sustainable, efficient, innovative, and profitable.
- Supports EMTS Corporate Strategic and growth process through identification of EBITDA impact improvement initiatives.
- Support EMTS Leadership team in delivering the Company’s strategic planning process, driving strategic initiatives, running consulting-style engagements to pursue the top strategic issues.
- Providing leadership for the implementation of the Transformation Program, coordinating, and directing activities to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
- Develop the Portfolio Strategy and Delivery Plan (for OPEX and CAPEX related projects) to align with the overall strategy and plan of the organization.
- Lead enterprise-wide execution of the Transformation project: end-to-end business transformation initiative for business differentiation, sustainable market leadership, process optimization, network/infrastructure leverage, revenue growth and cost-reduction.
- Ensure the portfolio evolves as needed to reflect changes in overall strategic objectives and business priorities.
- Drive the Transformation agenda and value capture initiatives within the Transformation Office to consistently deliver efficiency and set a platform for increased commerciality.
- Support the development and implementation of corporate and business segment strategic growth initiatives across the organization through rigorous project management.
- Assist in creating platform for business improvement ideas generation.
- Review and evaluation of business cases to support strategic initiatives.
- Support business leaders in developing implementation plans, risk identification and risk mitigation strategies.
- Liaise, collaborate, and maintain strong working relationships with key personnel from each business segment/unit while efficiently program managing initiatives.
- Identify, understand, and include the stakeholders for the business transformation program. Analyze their interests and the power of their influence and develop a communication management plan to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Identification of processes and areas constituting initiatives execution delays and advising on resolution.
- Monitoring, control and periodic reporting of execution status of strategic initiatives.
- Plan and track transformation targets with performance indicators. Align monthly, quarterly, or yearly plans for financial impacts to the organizational profit & loss structure.
- Motivate, encourage and inspire the development of a strong, efficient and effective professional team operating ethically and with a clear focus on delivering outcomes.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative discipline from a recognized university
- Business / Finance related Postgraduate / Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Professional Services / Consulting experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years post NYSC experience in a similar research, analysis, and strategic business support role(e.g., planning, finance, accounting or consulting).
- Includes at least 3 years in a managerial role in a telecommunications environment.
- Telecommunications industry and project management.
- Excellent communication, possessing influencing and relationship building skills and the ability to simplify complex concepts for a wide audience including executive levels
- Pragmatic with a strong analytical and problem solving ability. Ability to devise logical methods / approaches
- Very strong (well above average)MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- Highly collaborative team player
- Results-oriented, takes the initiative mentality
- Demonstrates a highly analytical work ethic/approach
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple priorities / projects simultaneously.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date: Not specified