The Youth Empowered Nigeria (YEP) in partnership with Nigerian Bottling Company invites suitably qualified and interested unemployed graduates and undergraduates to apply for the 2017 Youth Empowered Nigeria Programme
Youth Empowered Nigeria is a programme designed to support young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates to build a life skills, business skills and long lasting networks to transition to meaningful employment or to start a business of their own.
The main aim of the Youth Empowered Nigeria is to empower them with the skills needed to succeed in the workplace and business environment.
The YEP will be held at 3 different location in 3 day and for 500 youths. The locations that will be host the 2017 live workshops are as follows Lagos, Kano and Port Harcourt.
Eligible candidates for the YEP
- Applicants must be a Nigeria
- Applicant must be a graduate
- Applicant must be an undergraduate
- Functional email address
- Applicants are required to write a short easy of not more than 200 words on “What do you hope to gain from attending this workshop?”
Youth Empowered Nigeria 2017 Dates for the workshop:
- Lagos – October 17-19
- Port Harcourt – November 8-10
- Kano – November 15-17
This workshop is free courtesy of the Nigerian Bottling Company
How to apply
All interest and qualified applicants should CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE APPLICATION or http://kasherltd.com/YEP2017/
Then fill out and complete the YEP2017 registration form
- All application should be made ONLY in the YEP portal
- Applicants are to use a valid email address for further communication
- Multiple applications will be disqualified
- All data provided must be correct. Any false information provided will lead to disqualification of such candidate from the programme.
- The Youth Empowered Nigeria scheme is free of charge
The Youth Empowered Nigeria 2017 is sponsored/powered by Nigerian Bottling Company (makers of Coca Cola)