WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment- WaterAid is recruiting qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position of the International Management Accountant. Interested candidates should kindly apply below.WaterAid is an international non-for-profit organization dedicated to helping people break free from poverty and disease, unlock their potential and change their lives for good through improved access to clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene. WaterAid started its operation in Nigeria in 1995. Since then it has successfully executed several intervention programmes as outlined by its objectives and has made impact in the lives of the very poor. WaterAid with the country office in Abuja currently works in Bauchi, Enugu and Plateau States with funding from various donors and partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Management Accountant
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
- As an IMA you will support the regions, country programme leadership, and International Programmes Directorate, to deliver effective financial plans and ensure best practice in monitoring and evaluating performance is in place.
- You will act as a trusted Business Partner of your stakeholders, providing analysis, robust challenge and strategic advice, to support the delivery of WaterAid’s mission.
- This will include helping to build the financial management capacity of stakeholders through developing and championing self-service reporting and insights that support optimal and cohesive decision making on all levels of International Programmes Directorate: country, regional and director.
- Work with Country Senior Management Team to develop business plans for scale up/innovation/new activities for the country programme.
- Support the country programme to implement appropriate financial processes and procedures for sourcing and managing complex restricted funds
- Review and analyze country programme plan and budgets, to provide support and advice to Country Senior Management Teams, Heads of Region and the Head of Management Accounting.
- Consolidate information from country programmes to produce financial analysis and narrative information for regional management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with wider organization and actively build relationships with others, including, programmes support functions, fundraising teams and other finance colleagues as well as a range of direct senior stakeholders
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Degree level education
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Experience in the use of Sun, or a similar multi-dimensional accounting system.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Extensive experience of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of developing financial policies, processes and systems
- Management accounting expertise and knowledge, in order to act as a credible business partner to senior teams
- Experience of leading, influencing and motivating others and driving change.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues and work in a collaborative way
- Fluency in spoken and written French is desirable
Salary and Grade
Garde G NGN18,135,071 – NGN 25,990,761 + 33% basic pay in allowances
Application Closing Date
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online