Vodstra Limited Recruitment- Vodstra Limited is looking to hire qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position of a Terminal Manager. Interested candidates should kindly apply below.Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose mission is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to help SMEs in Nigeria grow their leadership, business, and entrepreneurship. We assist local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice to enable organizations to develop the skills and competencies needed to thrive and survive in the world’s challenging and growing economies.
Our team of experts has several years of combined experience in improving organizational capability through Leadership Development, Coaching, Talent Management, Business Advisory, HR Consultancy, Risk Management, and Legal Services. We also assist organizations in developing strategies that position them to compete favorably with their industry peers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Manager
Location: Utako, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for self-motivated Terminal Managers with prior courier expertise for immediate employment. He/she will manage our Utako-Abuja Terminal.
- Ensure that the daily sales target for the assigned terminals is increased by developing a winning strategic plan that will outperform the competition.
- Coordinate the activities of couriers and delivery operations for increased performance
- Coordinate vehicle provision with fleet operations to ensure timely delivery of all mail and parcel/haulage consignments.
- Track Shipment to the ultimate destination
- Gain new clientele while maintaining the existing corporate clients.
- Ensure that all shipments are properly logged in the branch’s software on a timely basis.
- Establish an innovative roadmap for achieving the Terminal’s week-by-week growth.
- Ensure that the employees always give excellent customer service at all times.
- Redesign terminal processes to increase operational efficiency while staying within budget constraints.
- Ensure that employees follow the strategic plan and meet the company’s goals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND from a recognized Tertiary Institution with at least 8 years post-qualification experience in the logistic Industry
- The preferred applicant should have expertise in passenger transportation, courier, or haulage.
N80,000 to N150,000 Naira Monthly aside from the monthly performance bonus.
Application Closing Date
submission of all applications ends 30th September, 2022.
Mode of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email