UNIPORT Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The University of Port Harcourt is located in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria. It was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt and was given university status in 1977.University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is now selling their post UTME application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply below.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
How to apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591