Transsnet Music Nigeria Limited Recruitment – Boomplay (formally known as Boom Player) is a music and video streaming & download service developed and owned by Transsnet Music Limited.
Boomplay’s vision is to build the largest and most reliable digital music ecosystem for artists and content creators in Africa. The Boomplay app which won the “Best African App” at the 2017 “AppsAfrica Awards” has over 68 million users as at January, 2020. It is currently the biggest and fastest-growing music app in Africa with a catalog of 20 million songs and videos which is still growing day by day. Users can stream songs and videos online free of charge, subscribe to one of the daily, weekly or monthly plans to save songs and videos to play whilst offline or purchase content to download. The service is currently available on Android, iOS and Web. Boomplay aims to build the largest and most sustainable digital music ecosystem for artists and content providers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Test Engineer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fully understand the functional and non-functional requirements of the products and design effective quality assurance measures and testing strategies.
- Design test plans, perform test analysis and design test cases; analyze test results, perform trouble-shooting and locate causes.
- Daily system function inspection and give some assistance to HQ colleagues with some functional tests;
- Assist in the test and verification of telecom operator Bundle services；
- Assist in collecting local issues and do some pre-analysis；
- Local office technical support work, such as network, mailbox settings, etc；
- Participate in the emergency response, troubleshooting and repair of bugs.
- Innovate in test tools, test technology, test platform, product research and development processes to improve the test efficiency qualifications.
- Accomplish other ad-hoc task requests from management.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 3 years of software testing experience, Bachelor’s or above Degree in IT or related major.
- Expert in one or more commonly used test technologies, including functional test, API tests, automatization tests or performance tests, etc.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills and self-learning ability, strong logical thinking, good sense of responsibility, and aware of new technologies.
- Good coding skills in one programming language of Java/Python is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: Jobsnigeria@transsnet.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
10th February 2023.