Schlumberger Recruitment 2019/2020 for Procurement Specialist is Ongoing Apply now – This is to inform the general public that Schlumberger company is accepting application from suitably qualified applicant to apply for the Schlumberger Procurement Specialist Recruitment 2019/2020
Schlumberger is a world leading provider of technology for different kinds of work such as reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
Schlumberger Recruitment For Procurement Specialist 2019/2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To develop, manage and co-ordinate the procurement processes. To manage internal procurement requires and activities
- To be in charge of the purchase of equipment for the organization, contact suppliers, and research offers and quotations (review).
- To be able to prepare calls for tender and follow-up procedure and in the management of any type of contracts (service, works, supplies)
- Handle pricing negotiations, service contracts and authorization of new vendors.
- Selection of competent vendors.
- Visit vendors facilities for inspections
- To assist and advise Legal on all procurement issues.
- Interfaces with Product Line Planning Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Reviews planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non conformances.
- Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Contributes to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
How to Apply for Schlumberger recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for Schlumberger recruitment 2019/2020
There is no specified closing date yet