Postal Corporation Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Applications are invited from all interested candidates. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Introduction to Kenya Postal Corporation Recruitment
Are you interested in Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, information about the application form, job portal, requirements, how you can apply, closing date and even success tips are available in this article.
If you have been awaiting the release of Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment, here’s the time you can submit an application form.
The recruitment exercise is meant to employ suitably qualified candidates from the relevant medical field to help enhance the credibility and productivity of the council.
Is Postal Corporation of Kenya Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, the Kenya Postal Corporation of Kenya recruitment is ongoing. Suitably qualified candidates are to visit the online application portal www.posta.co.ke.
The application form is free and all citizens of Kenya are eligible to apply. Note: to easily gain employment in Kenya Postal Corporation, you have to meet the job requirements.
Requirements for Postal Corporation Recruitment 2023
- The candidate applying should be a Kenya
- Not just that, he or she must have a valid means of identification like a National ID card
- Candidate should have at least a D+ mean grade in KCSE
- Candidates with a diploma or degree from any recognized institution in Kenya can also apply
- Applicant should have a criminal-free record
- He or she should be willing to relocate when necessary
- Applicants should have good interpersonal and communication skill
- Prospective applicants should be willing to adhere to the working guidelines of the postal cooperation
- Having ICT Course Certifications or related certificates e.g. COBIT, ITIL, CISA, CISSP, MS-MVP, is an added advantage depending on the position you’re applying for.
You may also like to apply for;
- University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2023/2024 for Academic and Non-academic Staff
- How to Apply for UNIPORT Ongoing Recruitment 2023/2024 | Apply Now
- Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Cadre Job Application Closing Date
Postal Corporation Recruitment Portal
The Kenya Postal Corporation recruitment portal is www.posta.co.ke/careers. This is where applicants can download and fill out the application form.
Also, this portal is where new Posta job vacancies are advertised. Outside this portal, refrain from any site that might project possessing a Posta job application form.
How to Apply
To submit an application for Postal Corporation recruitment, go to their official career portal and select the position you wish to apply.
Follow through the instructions on the page on how to fill out the application form and then submit it before the stipulated deadline, which was Saturday, 18th February 2023.
When is Postal Corporation Recruitment Closing?
The Postal Corporation recruitment closed on Saturday, 18th February, 2023. An applicant who does not submit their form on or before this date would be disqualified.
Here is a possible mistake you might make while trying to submit your form which might lead to automatic disqualification.
- Do not submit your application form more than once
- Don’t apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you submit your form before the closing date
- Do not pay money to anyone in regard to this application form
- Upload all necessary academic/professional credentials
- Provide only authentic and verifiable data
- Your contact information both email and phone should be active
In conclusion, working with the Postal Corporation of Kenya is the aspiration of many Kenyans, as such bear in mind that the process is quite competitive.