OAUTHC School of Nursing was established in 1967, the defunct Western State Government of Nigeria resolved to establish a medical school in its State University at Ile-Ife (which was then five 5 years old) to provide manpower to address health problems in the State.Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) School of Nursing Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session | ND in Nursing
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) is now selling forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) in Nursing programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the OAU school of nursing ND/Post UTME form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC), Ile-Ife National Diploma (ND) in Nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session.
OAUTHC School of Nursing National Diploma (ND) in Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants must possess WAEC, SSCE/GCE, NECO, SSCE/GCE or NABTEB with five (5) credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The candidate(s) presenting NABTEB result will not be allowed to combine it with other results. He or she should be at least sixteen (16) years old on admission.
How to Apply for OAUTHC School of Nursing National Diploma (ND) in Nursing Admission Form
- Applicant(s) are advised to obtain year 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form and sit for the examination, so as to enable successful candidates to regularize their admission status with JAMB as soon as they are admitted into the OAUTHC Schools of Nursing.
- Applicant(s) are advised to choose OAUTHC School of Nursing, Ile-Ife as their first choice of institution.
- It is compulsory for the interested applicant(s) to register for these four (4) courses in their UTME form online, namely: – English language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- The OAUTHC Schools of Nursing both at Ile-Ife and Ilesa respectively have been accredited by the National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) to run National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nursing.
OAUTHC National Diploma (ND) in Nursing Post UTME Screening
- Post-UTME Screening Exercise will hold for candidates who passed UTME Entrance Examination and made School of Nursing, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, Osun State as their first choice of institution, or those willing to change their institution and make School of Nursing OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, Osun State, their first choice for the approved programme.
- All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal and choose School of Nursing OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, Osun State as their first choice of institution.
- Successful candidates are to register on-line by accessing the institution’s website: www.oauthc.com to complete and submit their applications. They are expected to relogin back on REPRINT web section and print the screening schedule in two (2) copies of the application form after submission and come to the school for Post UTME screening at the scheduled date given on the printout form.
- Payment of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only for the Post UTME screening exercise. Portal access fee of six thousand naira (N6, 000.00) only which will include: –
- Access to the registration portal.
- Checking of date and venue of the screening exercise.
- Checking of the admission status.
- Printing of the admission letter. The total payment amounting to eight thousand naira (N8, 000.00) only payable to OAUTHC account through remita platform via OAUTHC Website.
Mode of Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- This includes Computer Based Tests (CBT) and physical presentations of candidates.
Closing Date: The closing date is Thursday 18th August 2022.
Date for Computer Based Test (CBT): Computer Based Test shall be conducted by the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Nursing and Midwifery Central Selection Committee between Tuesday, 23rd and Wednesday, 24th August 2022