Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment- Novarick Homes and Properties Limited is looking to hire qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position of a Motion Graphics Designer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply below.Novarick Homes & Properties Limited is a real estate development company committed to providing affordable, eco-friendly and sustainable housing as well as investment opportunities across the real estate industry for the fast-growing, young, and dynamic population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
- Create and design various materials for print, presentations, and digital collateral.
- Develop concepts for marketing strategies and collateral.
- Establish creative direction brand guidelines for the company as well as the product brands.
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, visual elements and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typeface.
- Review designs for errors before publishing.
- Create web, social media, app, email, and outdoor marketing content that meets top class design expectation, by the brand guidelines.
- Work across teams to produce any additional visual resources that might be required.
- Participate in regular design reviews with Marketing and Project team.
- Suggest process improvements and work with the team to implement same.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Strong UI and UX Design Skills
- Strong in analytical skills, self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong manipulation and illustration skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Blender, Cinema 4D, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Audition Photoshop & CorelDraw
- With the skills of…
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills Willing to work non-traditional hours, independently, remotely, and go above & beyond where necessary, with little or no supervision
- Team playing
Application Closing Date
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: Talentmanager@novarickhomes.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.