Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 (DSSC and SSC)- This is to inform all interest applicants and the general public that the 2018-2019 Nigerian Army recruitment form is out. Below are the detailed steps on how to successfully apply for the 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment.
The Nigerian Army has announced the 2018/2019 online recruitment for the intake of Trade/non-trade men and women into the Nigerian Army. Below are the detailed steps on how to successfully apply for the 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Applicant must possess a National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits including English language in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2018 NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT
- Click www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Application Closing Date:
All application are to be submitted on or before 30th November, 2018.
Important information to all applicants
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
For more information about NIGERIA ARMY RECRUITMENT FORM, LIST OF SUCCESSFUL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES, EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc