Flutterwave Recruitment for Product Manager, Send – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant position below:
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Send
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Send Product team to support with ideation, design, development, testing, analysis, promotion and support of our flagship product.
- Our mission is to deliver best-in-class, simplified digital payments experience for our customers across borders within and outside of Africa, and market-leading payment alternatives.
- Our merchants use this platform to collect payments from customers, issue cards, pay suppliers, salaries, and remittances, among others.
- You will be responsible for driving geographic coverage and develop innovative solutions to fulfill growing consumer needs.
- Drive product strategy and vision, and assume overall responsibility for the success of your product.
- Determine customers’ needs by carrying out market research and developing an understanding of competitive products in our key markets.
- Own product roadmap and manage timelines for new implementations.
- Support the development and communication of product materials.
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback about product.
- Support planning and implementation of product marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate regular meetings with all stakeholders, including support, risk, compliance, marketing, finance and senior management to discuss new initiatives.
- Preparation of product reports/ release notes for stakeholder consumption.
- Create enthusiasm for the product vision internally and with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders for growth.
- Own and oversee product development with cross-team coordination between product, engineering, QA, expansion and external partners, wherever necessary
- Analyse data related to recent product launches to draw insights and improve
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years experience in Product Management in technology/software development/fintech sectors with a minimum of 3 years proven work experience in remittance services.
- Experience with Customer facing products, advocacy of customer experience in building products with lasting impact.
- Excellent data analytics and quantitative skills to analyze data to inform product decisions and financial forecasts.
- Excellent commercial skills .
- Ability to work with an Agile team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- In-depth understanding of industry, customers, product management cycle and competitor environment.
- The customer-driven mindset with the ability to use consumer research and insight to advocate for product decisions and roadmap building.
You can also apply for Commonwealth UK Scholarship Update – Easy way to get it
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply