Purchase Federal University of Technology, Owerri FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Here – Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test. The following conditions apply:
Application for 2020/2021 POST-UTME/DE Aptitude Test Commences
2020/2021 FUTO POST-UTME/Direct Entry Aptitude Test
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Buy and register for FUTO Method Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
FUTO Aptitude Test Date 2020
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here