This is to inform the general public that FBN Holdings Plc is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in her company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines below to apply.
FBNHoldings is a financial holding company and one of the largest financial services organizations in Africa. It is a diversified and leading financial services Group offering a broad range of products and services through its subsidiaries, across commercial banking, merchant banking, capital markets, trusteeship and insurance brokerage to millions of customers. FBNHoldings has oversight over its subsidiaries and drives group coordination, collaboration and synergies among other principal activities towards innovative financial solutions and enhanced shareholder value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member – Audit, Cyber Assurance and Analytics
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade Requirement: Entry level – Assistant Banking Officer
- To provide support in the periodic, independent and objective appraisal and audit of Information Systems Assets, and to ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality of all the IT Infrastructure.
- To provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls implemented against cyber risk; and to assess and identify opportunities to strengthen cyber security.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Postgraduate Degree and/or Professional qualification in information systems e.g. CISA, CISSP, desirable
- Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience in Audit/ Control functions within the Financial Services Industry.
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, and networking
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
10th February 2023.