Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment- Efficacy Construction Company is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of a Mechanical Engineer. Qualified and interested candidates should kindly apply below.Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a Lagos Nigerian-based leading Building Construction Company that has over the years emerged to be a formidable and enviable construction firm in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of twelve years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for designing the mechanical components of our buildings, interpreting our construction designs and ensuring the conformity of our building and facilities to compliance regulations.
- This individual must be very conversant with using the AutoCAD software.
- Ensuring our buildings meet compliance regulations.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Interpretation of construction designs.
- Write technical documentation for machine operators.
- Design the mechanical components of a building, and the air and plumbing systems within a building.
- Implementations and monitoring of all mechanical-related operations at the site as per approved drawing, methods and safety rules.
- Review documents submitted by the mechanical contractor to ensure that the materials that will be installed are correct.
- Ensure construction projects are appropriately built.
- Supervise all installations of machines and equipment at the site to ensure fulfillment of industry standards and requirements.
- Maintenance of various machines used at the site.
- Interpret construction drawings and study the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to the execution of any jobs.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Carry out all mechanical works and equipment installation activities.
- Attend regular meetings with clients, civil engineers and management to provide an update on project progress.
- Lead site personnel to execute and complete the job on time at the site.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience post-NYSC
- HND only
- Good computer skills, with solid experience in using AutoCAD
- Knowledge of use of Revit MEP (Optional)
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
Mode of application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.