Beckley Consulting Limited Recruitment- Beckley Consulting Limited is looking to hire qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position of a Quality Technician. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply below.Beckley Consulting Limited is a company with a special focus on the provision of professional support services for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Technician
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworkingquality technician with a good eye for detail.
- You will be responsible for performing standardized quality control checks on the company products to ensure they meet the required legal and company standards for safety and quality.
- You may also be required to maintain calibrated test equipment, prepare test data, and identify areas for quality control improvement.
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Ensuring goods and products comply with company standards ofFederal and State law.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly.
- Reporting quality anomalies to the supervisor.
- Collating test data and drafting quality reports.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Ensuring production is not hindered by quality testing procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess an HND, B.Sc, B.Tech Degree with 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as an Inspection or quality technician.
- Understanding of advanced mathematical concepts.
- High-level visual awareness.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information.
- Preferably: Male
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
submission of all applications ends Friday, 5th August, 2022.
Mode of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.