Print NYSC Batch C Call Up Letter and Date of Orientation 2018- All prospective NYSC Members who have successfully registered for the Batch C NYSC online registration and have made their online payment can now download and print out their NYSC Stream 1 & 2 Call-Up Letter to know their state of service and when to report to NYSC camp (NYSC Batch C Camp Orientation Date for Stream I & II ).
All NYSC Batch C candidates are required to print their Call-up Letter as directed by the scheme management. The 2018 NYSC Batch C online registration which was extending from 15th of October, ended on 19th of October 2018.
According to the NYSC Batch C mobilization time table, printing of call up letter will commence today.
In this article I will focus on successful ways prospective corps members for Batch C can print their NYSC Call-up Letter and requirements for NYSC Batch C Orientation camp.
NYSC Batch C Orientation Camp Date 2018
NYSC Batch C Orientation Camp Date is contained in the Call Up Letter printed out from your NYSC Dashboard or portal. NYSC Batch C Orientation Camp Date is slated to be on 23rd of October, 2018. But if there is any change due to the registration extension date, we must communicate it to you. Bookmark this page for further updates.
What Your Call Up Letter Contains
NYSC call up letter contains the following information:
- Your full Name
- Call Up Number
- State of Origin
- Institution attended
- Course of study
- State of deployment- Your service state
- Date of reporting- when you are ought to be present in camp
- Officer in charge
- Address of your Orientation Camp
How to print 2018 NYSC Batch C Call up Letter
- Visit www.portal.nysc.org.ng/
- Login with your email and password used during online registration
- Print Call up Letter
- Download the PDF document and print.
Requirements for NYSC Batch C Orientation camping
Note- Your document, we advise you photocopy as many as possible before going to the camp
- Authentic Student ID Card – (Original and photocopies)
- Certificate /Statement of Result from your School (Original and 6 Photocopies) in addition if you are a Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or an Optometrist you will be expected to bring along original of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship
- NYSC Batch C Call-up letter (Original and 6 photocopies)
- Recent Passport Photograph – WHITE BACKGROUND (24 copies)
- Compulsory medical certificate from a government or military hospital showing health status
- NYSC kit consists of: 2 round neck loosely fitted white T-shirts, 2 pair of white shorts, One NYSC crested vest, a pair of NYSC khaki (Jacket, Belt and trousers), a crested NYSC cap, a pair of Jungle boots, a pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.