World Bank Group (WBG) Young Professional Program (YPP) 2020 Application guidelines, eligibility and steps – Great opportunity is out for you to apply for World Bank Group (WBG) Young Professional Program (YPP) 2020 for young graduates applicants.
Eligibility/Requirement and Qualifications
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Be born on or after October 1, 1987
- A PhD or Master’s degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG’s working languages — Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish — is desired, but not required
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
- At least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level
- Display a commitment and passion for international development
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and team leadership skills
- Have international development country experience
How to apply for 2020 WBG/YPP Program Graduates
To apply successfully: Click Here to Apply
Selection Cycle for 2020 World Bank Group (WBG) Young Professional Program (YPP)
Update of status to all candidates (candidates moving to the second round and those who are not moving forward)
- August – September: Technical review of second round candidates, which takes a closer look into the application packages and determines which candidates will be selected for interviews.
- September-October: Status update to candidates (those invited to interviews and those who are not moving forward). Interviews are scheduled at WBG headquarters in Washington, D.C., USA and our offices in Paris, France and Dakar, Senegal.
- October – December YPP interviews
- January: Decisions and offers are communicated
- September: New YP cohort starts
Closing Date for WBG/YPP for Graduates 2019/2020
The application deadline for WGB/YPP is June 1 – June 30, 2019.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here