Applications are hereby invited from qualified staff of the council to fill the under-mentioned vacancies in the Nigeria National Office of the Council.
West African Examinations Council recruitment portal and form for interested qualified applicants to apply and join the WAEC Board. Internal Advertisement Only
WAEC Recruitment 2021 Position
- Assistant Examinations Officer III (General Duties)
- Assistant Examinations Officer III (Accounts)
- Assistant Examinations Officer III (ICT)
WAEC Recruitment Requirement 2021/2022
Assistant Examinations Officer III (General Duties)
- Applicants must possess an OND, NCE or their equivalent, any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
Assistant Examinations Officer III (Accounts)
- Applicants must possess an OND, NCE or their equivalent in Accountancy, Banking and finance and insurance from any recognized institution or Accounting Technicians Scheme (ATS) Certificate of ICAN or ACCA.
- Applicants must be Computer literate
Assistant Examinations Officer III (ICT)
- Possession of OND in Computer Studies, Computer Engineering and Electrical/Electronics from any recognized institution
All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
WAEC Recruitment 2021 Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
How to Apply/Register for West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should log unto https://recruitment.waec.com.ng
Closing date for WAEC Recruitment 2021
Application opens on Friday 17th January, 2020
Application are to be submitted on or before F
riday 31st January,2020
We thought you should also know about