WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Second Series Registration is on- This is to inform the general public that the 2020 West African Examination Council Private Candidate Second Series Examination (WAEC GCE second series registration) portal is now open for online registration.
This post is to guide you on how to register for online for the WASSCE GCE second series examination for the year 2020
How to buy/purchase your 2020 Second Series WAEC GCE Registration PIN
Prospective candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13.950) to obtain the WAEC GCE registration PIN and a VCD at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent listed below:
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecabank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Plc.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
How to Register for GCE WAEC Second Series Examination 2020
- Visit www.registration.waecdirect.org select second series registration
- Create an account with WAEC with correct details and spellings (Biometric capture and passport photograph upload is required in this stage)
- purchase your pin
- Login and complete your registration and submit
- print out your Photocard all examination details are included in it- Keep it safe
- Ensure to download your WAEC GCE Second Series timetable 2020 after registration or later
NOTE- Crosscheck your spellings and date of birth, state of origin and gender
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Closing Date for WAEC GCE Registration Second Series 2020
WAEC GCE 2020 Second Series Registration closes on 25th September, 2020
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration,
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not wait and get* photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’S website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars No request for correction will be entertained on any Information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here