UNN Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise Form 2018 is out. UNN 2018/2019 post UTME portal is now open for registration; Post UTME examination date and other details in this post.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
Registration Starts: 5th July 2018
Closing Date: 21st July 2018 on the university Portal
Prospective students who made UNN their first choice and scored 180 and above should apply on the Portal as from 5th July.
Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above should also apply on the Portal as from 5th July.
Direct Entry Screening is scheduled on the 1st, August 2018.
Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1st August 2018.
Please endeavor to arrive at the venue 2 hours before your screening for accreditation.
2018/2019 Screening Exercise for Admission
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Thursday July 5, 2018 and ends on Thursday July 19, 2018. UTME screening exercise will commence on Tuesday July 23, 2018 and end on Tuesday July 31, 2018.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result Slip
- Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library);
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: unn.edu.ng for further information.
The Timetable for the Computer-based Screening exercise is as indicated hereunder: