Uniport 2019-2020 UTME Admission List batch 1, 2 and 3 is out – This is to inform all prospective students and the general public that the university of Port Harcourt UNIPORT admission list for admitted candidates into the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
To all who sat for the UNIPORT post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
If you are yet to see your name on the admission list, don’t panic, know that admission is still in progress. So keep checking this site and ensure you do this very important EXERCISE (click here for the exercise)
Before checking for your name and your admission status, ensure you read the below information
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, December 13, 2019 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Monday, December 18, 2019.
- Admission is still in progress,
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process
How to Check your name on Uniport Admission List 2019/2020 Batch 1, batch 2, and batch 3 List
To check, visit www.uniport.edu.ng
Uniport Year one online Registration portal 2019/2020: Start your registration here
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here