The University of Port Harcourt has given Update on the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Test Admission Exercise for Candidates who registered for 2020/2021 Uniport Post UTME Screening Test Online.
Uniport Post UTME Screening/Admission Update 2020/2021
- 1 Uniport Post UTME Screening/Admission Update 2020/2021
- 1.1 How to Upload your O’Level on Jamb Caps 2020/2021
- 1.2 How to Upload O’Level on Uniport Post UTME Portal
- 1.3 For Awaiting Result Candidates follow the below steps
- 1.4 Uniport Post UTME/Admission Olevel Result Upload Closing Date
- 1.5 How to Check your Uniport Post UTME/Admission Screening Score
- 1.6 To get more Updates
We are delighted to notify all candidates that have purchased the 2020 Uniport Post UTME Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session that the university will no longer conduct physical screening exercise but, selection preference will be based on OLevel.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic setback on lots of activities, including delay in the Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Following delays in the administration of the O’Level examinations for the year 2020 occasioned by the pandemic, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) gave a directive that institutions intending to hold Post UTME should hold on until the examinations were concluded.
Second wave of the pandemic is edging fast; the University of Port Harcourt is set to begin the Admission Exercise and needs candidates to note the following:
- Due to the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic which poses a challenge to the conduct of a physical Post UTME (screening) exercise, the University has screened its candidates using their O’Level results. This involves grading the candidates’ results.
- Candidates can check their Screening Scores by login into their Post UTME portal.
- Candidates who registered for Post UTME with Awaiting Result should forward Scanned Copies of their O’Level results to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with their JAMB Registration Numbers as the subject of the Email. Submission ends on Friday, 15th January, 2021.
- Candidates are expected to check the JAMB site and the University website regularly for their admission status and accept their admission on the JAMB site if admitted.
How to Upload your O’Level on Jamb Caps 2020/2021
Before a candidate is been offered admission, you are to upload your Olevel result to jamb CAPS portal else no admission will be offered to you. TO UPLOAD YOUR RESULT ON JAMB CAPS CLICK HERE
How to Upload O’Level on Uniport Post UTME Portal
You can now check your Post UTME Scores and upload your olevel with the following guidelines listed below.
First, login into UNIPORT Post UTME portal via https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Enter your phone number or JAMB Reg Number as Username
- Then input your password
- Immediately your portal will be displayed
- Check if your photo card is showing
- Then look up you will see check screening result
- Click on screening result to know if you will be admitted based on your scores.
For Awaiting Result Candidates follow the below steps
All registered Candidates for 2020/2021 Post UTME with Awaiting Result should forward Scanned Copies of their O’Level results to the email address email@example.com with their JAMB Registration Numbers as the subject of the Email.
Uniport Post UTME/Admission Olevel Result Upload Closing Date
Submission ends on Friday, 15th January, 2021.
How to Check your Uniport Post UTME/Admission Screening Score
You can now check your Post UTME Scores by the following guidelines. visit https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here