UNIPORT ADMISSION LIST 2019/2020- The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Admission screening exercise has been finally concluded and all students who took part in the CBT post UTME are now waiting for the 2019/20 Uniport Admission list for 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all UTME candidates, who participated in the just concluded University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME screening exercise are hereby notified that the admission list of successful candidates is to be release soon.
Note that the UNIPORT Admission list will be released in batches and you are advised to check your name on this list
Also if your name is on the Uniport Admission List 2019 you are advised immediately to accept of reject the offer of admission on JAMB Caps portal to full accept that you agree to study the course given to you by the university.
According to the UNIPORT official portal states as follows for all admitted candidates;
NOTICE ON CHECKING OF ADMISSION STATUS FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Candidates seeking admission in the 2019 academic session should login to the JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng , click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer. CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT YOUR ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure is on the University website.
How to check your name on the Uniport Admission List 2019 (1st & 2nd Batch)
To check your name on the Uniport List 2019 can be done in three ways listed below
- Login to your Post Utme portal via www.utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/ and click on admission status. If admitted, your details will display carrying your passport, name, department and course you have been offered admission into
- Visit www.uniport.edu.ng and click on the list of admitted candidates. Note the list will be in PDF format, press CTRL + F and type in your JAMB registration number or name the press enter
- You can also login to your JAMB profile and click on check admission status, select the year and type in your jamb registration number.