UNILAG Post UTME 2020/2021 Form – If you chose University of Lagos (UNILAG) as your first choice University and scored above 200 in the JAMB UTME examination, then you are qualified for the UNILAG 2020/2021 Post UTME exercise.
Unilag Post UTME General Requirement 2020/2021
- 1 Unilag Post UTME General Requirement 2020/2021
- 2 UNILAG Cut off Mark for Post UTME 2020/2021
- 3 How much is UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021?
- 4 What is the UNILAG Post UTME Mode of examination 2020/2021
- 5 How to Buy/Purchase and Register for UNILAG Post UTME Exercise 2020/2021
- 6 For more information
- 7 To get more Updates
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- All interested candidates must not be less than 16 years of age by 31st of October, 2020.
UNILAG Cut off Mark for Post UTME 2020/2021
The general cut-off mark to qualify for UNILAG 2020/2021 Screening is 200, however this varies with departments.
How much is UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021?
The 2020/2021 UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form cost N2, 000.00 only. This can be paid in any of the COMMERCIAL BANKS.
What is the UNILAG Post UTME Mode of examination 2020/2021
UNILAG will conduct post utme this year , however it is not yet certain if the exercise would be a computer based test (CBT) or just screening of candidates documents. We will update you soon.
How to Buy/Purchase and Register for UNILAG Post UTME Exercise 2020/2021
The process involved in getting the UNILAG admission form 2019 is an easy one. The first thing is to go to unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps listed below.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
For more information
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here