TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity.
Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Security Officer
Offer ID: 48159BR
Location: Lagos-Churchgate ST(NGA)
Metier: H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Quality, Security, Societal, Health-Hygiene
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords): Job could be in any of our locations in Nigeria
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Interview Location: Microsoft Teams
- Supervise the management of all security contractors nationwide for adequate security of company assets.
- Supervise the activities of Security guards.
- Supervise the activities of all security guards at the territories/depots/plants.
- Liaison with government security agencies such as Police, Army & Navy, for the provision of security services.
- Maintain accurate record of data and weekly/ monthly reporting.
- Conducts security induction for visitors and VPSHR training for security guards.
- Responsible for developing and implementing risk/threat assessment for VIPs.
- Coordinate security escort for visitors and close protection for expatriates and VIPs.
- Responsible for compliance with Group security procedures/policies and recommendations.
- Coordinate security assessments and audits.
- Investigates security lapses in all installations nationwide, including retail outlets and recommend improvement actions.
- Organise security awareness campaign/training for staff and security guards.
- Responsible for gathering and managing sensitive security information.
- Inputs all incidents and security events into the company’s reporting system.
- Any other jobs assigned by the Safety and Security Manager.
Context and Environment:
- Wide area of coverage, involves adequate monitoring of plants, depots and installations nationwide.
- Constraints: People working in an environment without due consideration for the safety and security of lives and property.
- Insecurity in the environment such as current banditry, robbery, kidnapping, terrorist activities in the country.
- Continuous improvement of safety and security key indicators;
- Ensures adequate security of lives and properties in the establishment
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of 10 years of working experience.
- Experience in security-related matters in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Must have an analytical and innovative mind, with good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply