The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) programme application for 2021 is now open to African entrepreneurs either with new business ideas or existing businesses of less than 3 years in existence operating in any sector.
The Programme, in its 6th cycle, is TEF’s 12-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Eligibility 2021/2022
- Having a business idea or the business must be based in Africa
2. The business must be for profit
3. An existing business must be 0-3 years old
4. Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
Training: 12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business.
Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business.
Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding.
Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts.
How to Register for 2021 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme
To begin application click https://tefconnect.net/
TEF Entrepreneurship Programme Closing Date
All applications are to be submitted on or before 31st March, 2021
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here