Sterling Bank Plc invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the 2018/2019 Sterling Bank Plc Job recruitment. Sterling bank plc is currently recruiting, hurry now and apply.
“Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee
- 0.1 “Applications are invited for:Title: Graduate Trainee
- 0.2 Qualifications & Requirements
- 0.3 Application Closing Date
- 1 Sterling Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainees – Apply Here www.sterlingbankng.com/talentacquisition
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference:
- Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
- If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying:
- Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment 2018/2019
To apply Click here www.sterlingbankng.com/talentacquisition
You will be invited to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test.
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment center and Documentation:
- Successful candidates from the Computer Based Test would be invited for a pre-assessment, where Candidates are expected to demonstrate potential for key capabilities and qualities required for the Sterling Graduate Trainee program. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
- Step 3: Assessment Center:
- Successful candidates from the pre-assessment stage would be invited for a full Assessment Centre exercise, which includes Competency Based Interview, Analytical exercise, Group exercise.
- Step 4: Final Interview:
- Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre would be required to meet with a member of the Executive Management Team for the final selection process. .
- Step 5: Foundation School:
- Successful candidates from the final interview will be offered a place in our Graduate Trainee foundation school programme, where successful candidates will be trained and tested on practical, behavioral, and technical aspects of the Bank. Thereafter, successful candidates from the school will be offered employment into the Bank.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2018.