BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Form 2021/2022 Registration Link is out – Are you in search for Registration Portal/link to register for Bank of Agriculture (BOA) and Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Matching Fund Programme 2021/2022?
Are you looking for the BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Form 2020/2021?
Are you aware that the online registration for 2021/2022 BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Form 2021/2022 is ongoing?
This article will guide you on who to successfully register for the BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and the Bank of Agriculture (BOA), desiro, us of building synergy in key areas of their respective mandate, have jointly scheduled an intervention – Matching Fund Programme for MSMEs – to boost the output of micro and small enterprises (MSMEs) across the country.
BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program Form
Before you click the BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund registration link, you need to answer and get the below form questions ready
- Please enter your first name.
- Please enter your last name.
- Ensure you enter your email address.
- Does your enterprise currently employ ≤50, employees?
- Is your enterprise operating within FCT, Oyo or Kaduna State?
- Is your enterprise operating within the Food-processing or Agro-processing industry?
- Has your enterprise been in operation since 2018?
- Is your enterprise wholly Nigerian owned?
- Can your enterprise employ at least 2 people from the loan requested?
- Does your enterprise or major promoter(s) have any credit history?
- Does your enterprise have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number? (Please note that registrations are still ongoing, and you may register to receive your ID Number)
- Does the enterprise have a CAC registration number?
- Does the enterprise have a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
- Does the enterprise have a NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
- Is/are there any audited financial statements?
- Does the enterprise have a marketing plan?
- Does your enterprise source at least 65% of its raw materials locally?
- Have you had up to 35% of your products stock unsold in the last two years?
How to register for BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Form 2021/2022
To begin registration, Visit: www.simplifiedcredit.net/matching-fund/screening
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here