Shell LiveWIRE Application Form 2018- The 2018 Shell LiveWire application form and portal is now open. The Shell LiveWire Nigeria programme 2018 Edition has commenced online application for interested applicants.
ABOUT SHELL LIVEWIRE- The Shell LiveWire programme is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). It is a social investment programme that aims to help young Nigerians explore the option of starting their own business as a real and viable career option.
The programme operates in ONLY Niger Delta region of Nigeria and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people to start up their own businesses in the Nigerian states of Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia, Imo, and Akwa-Ibom State.
Needed information for the Shell LiveWire Application 2018
You are to take note of this information and get them ready before your online registration.
- Are you aged 18-35 from any of the above mentioned states in Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Are you unemployed?
If yes, then the 2018 Shell LiveWire Programme is for you and you are eligible to apply for the 2018 Shell live wire program.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWire Programme 2018
To begin your Shell Live Wire application visit www.livewire-nigeria.org
Note- Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication via their email addresses within 2 weeks of application.
IMPORTANT TO ALL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE:
If you have been shortlisted finally, you will be required to attend a face-to-face interview/screening exercise with the following documents
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration sworn affidavit
- Copies of Educational Qualification
- Two passports photographs (if you were unable to upload)
- Local Govt. Identification Letter
- Letter from any one of the following: – Paramount Ruler – CT Chairman – CDC Chairman – CDB Chairman