Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is recruiting and accepting application from suitably qualified applicants and to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Seven Up is looking to hire a Logistics Officer who will be responsible for the following:
- Direct Delivery to regional customers: Manage all inter-regional deliveries beingsupplied directly to customers under the budget center of other regions.
- Monitor Inter-regional trucks (both SBC and hired) delivering to the regions to ensure loading and offloading are done within the agreed stipulated time to increase efficiency.
- Driver Management: To Manage all drivers ensuring they conform to our business policy covering inter-regional description.
- OTC management: Develop and implement weekly OTC score card review, measuring OTC performance, etc.
- Workshop and Breakdown: Follow up with SBC and OTC workshop for timely release of fleet undergoing repairs.
The Ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of Nigeria road network
- Analytical mind
- Aggressive in solving problems.
- Good logistics back ground with experience in managing fleet of over 50 trailers and above
- Sales experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The cover letter should be the body of the email and not an attachment.
Application Deadline 29th October, 2021.