Apply for SEPLAT JV 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship – The SEPLAT Joint Venture has commence the 2018/2019 Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Award Programme. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship award is open to all interested applicants/students studying in Federal and State Institutions in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV scholarship award is one of the programmes SEPLAT in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd uses to encourage educational development and human capacity building.
SEPLAT JV 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Eligible Courses
- 0.1 SEPLAT JV 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Eligible Courses
- 0.2 SEPLAT JV 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Criteria/Eligibility :
- 0.3 Required Documents for SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019
- 0.4 How to Apply SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019
- 1 SEPLAT JV 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
Only Applicants studying any of the below courses in any tertiary institution need to apply:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
SEPLAT JV 2018/2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Criteria/Eligibility :
- All applicants must be in second year of study or above, (200 level or above)
- Applicants must an O’level result with at least least 5 level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) in one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Required Documents for SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019
- Jamb Original Result
- O’level Result
All should be named as Phone Number_Document for example 08011111111_passport
How to Apply SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019
Visit the SEPLAT’s website: http://seplatscholarship.com/apply/ to complete the Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship online application form
Application Closing Date:
Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- All Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- All application must be on the SEPLAT official web portal.