Saipem Internship Program 2020 for Undergraduate/Industrial Training (SIWES)- This is to inform all students across Nigeria that will take their compulsory Industrial Training (IT) or SIWES program by 2020 from all Tertiary institutions (University, Polytechnic, Colleges of Education and others) about Saipem Internship/industrial training Program 2020.
The 2019/2020 Saipem Internship Program for Undergraduate/Industrial Training (IT) registration portal and form is now open and Saipem is currently accepting applications from suitable qualified applicants for Internship and SIWES space.
Are you aware that Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) is now accepting Application from undergraduates from Nigeria Universities for 2020 SAIPEM Internship Program for Undergraduate/Industrial Training (SIWES).
Basic Qualifications/Requirements to participate for 2020 Saipem Internship Program
- Interested and suitable candidates must be a full-time basis from a university, polytechnic or from any accredited institution.
- Interested and suitable candidates should be from Engineering, Sciences and Social Sciences discipline
How to apply/register for SAIPEM Internship/ Industrial Training Program 2020
To apply/register successfully, Interested and suitable candidate must have a personal valid email account
Applicants who meet the above listed requirements should apply via email submission of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Document Needed for Saipem Industrial Training program
- Your student Details: Name, Phone Number, Course of Study, Matriculation Number etc.
- Name of Institution of higher learning
- Make sure you have copy of SIWES Form from Institution/Scanned Copy of letter from higher institution
- Required duration of training programme (Programme start date)
Saipem Internship Program 2020 Application closing date
Application is submitted on or before 31st December 2019 via email
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here