The Rivers State Government through the office of the Rivers State Civil Service Commission hereby invited suitably qualified applicants to apply for the massive job opening as Health Sector Workers in Rivers State Public Service.
The available positions are written below-
- Biomedical Engineer
- Community Health Officer
- Environmental Health Officer
- Laboratory Technician/Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Records Officer
- Medical Records Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Public Health Sector Worker
- Scientific Officer
Please Note- All jobs position requires you to possess degrees in courses relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Applicants must have dutifully served their fathers land through the NYSC scheme and must possess NYSC discharge certificates or exemption letters.
- Applicants must have the required license to practice their profession.
- All applicants must not be more than 50 years of age as at when applying.
- Applicants must have Post Graduate professional qualifications, including fellowships in areas of specialization.
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or Exemption Certificate
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
Salary- The salary would be attractive as it would be based on the approved Consolidated Health Workers Salary Structure (CONHESS) as applicable in the Rivers State Public Service.
How to Apply for the 2017/2018 Rivers State Massive Job Recruitment
All interested and suitably qualified persons should submit a hand written application letter and details of Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the above listed documents to
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2017.
For more information on other job openings across Nigeria and other countries, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is FREE.
FOR MORE JOBS CLICK HERE