Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Medical Exercise List & Date- Candidates whose name appears in the list below have been selected for the 2018 Police Service Commission (PSC) Medical Screening Exercise Test.This to inform applicants who took part in the 2018 Police Service Commission CBT test which was conducted by JAMB that the 2018 Nigerian Police Constable Final List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Medical Screening Exercise is out.
Successful applicants can now check their names via Police Service Commission recruitment portal www.psc.org.ng. Invited Candidates should check the list below for their name.
All Candidates are hereby directed to go for the Medical Screening at the Zonal Police Command Headquarters of their respective State of Origin between 31st May to 3rd June, 2018 as stated below.
- Zone 1 Kano (Jigawa, Kano and Katsina)
- Zone 2 Lagos (Lagos and Ogun)
- Zone 3 Yola (Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba)
- Zone 4 Makurdi (Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau)
- Zone 5 Benin (Bayelsa, Edo and Delta)
- Zone 6 Calabar (Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi)
- Zone 7 Abuja (Kaduna, Niger and FCT)
- Zone 8 Lokoja (Kogi, Ekiti and Kwara)
- Zone 9 Umuahia (Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo)
- Zone 10 Sokoto (Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara)
- Zone 11 Osogbo (Osun, Ondo and Oyo)
- Zone 12 Bauchi (Bauchi, Borno and Yobe)
How to check your name on the PSC Medical Exercise List 2018
To check your name click here https://psc.org.ng/candidateslist/
If you want to check your PSC Examination result. click http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/printpscexaminationslip
PSC Medical Screening Date
31st May to 3rd June
- All Candidates are hereby directed to go for the Medical Screening at the Zonal Police Command Headquarters of their respective State of Origin within 31st May to 3rd June, 2018.
- Applicants are advised to CONDUCT THEMSELVES PROPERLY
- Anyone who has nothing to do with the exercise SHOULD NOT BE FOUND WITHIN OR AROUND THE VICINITY OF THE SCREENING
- Applicants are advised to REPORT EARLY at the screening venues on days indicated in their invitations
- All staff must resist all forms of undue influences as every activities pertaining to this recruitment exercise is CLOSELY MONITORED