Peace Corps of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form & Portal- The Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2018/2019 application is available. The post gives detail of when the Nigeria Peace Corps recruitment will begin application guidelines, Requirement and procedures for the 2018/2019 Peace Corps Recruitment.
Several question applicants do ask as regards to peace corps recruitment 2018
- When is Peace Corps Recruiting for 2018?
- When is Peace Corps Recruitment commencing
- What is the commencement date for the Nigeria Peace Corps 2018/2019 recruitment
- Peace Corps 2018 Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Peace Corps 2018 Recruitment closing date
- How to apply for Peace Corps Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has Peace Corps Recruitment 2018 application form began ?
- Nigerian Peace Corps Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Is the Nigerian Peace Corps recruitment Portal Open?
- When will the Nigeria Peace Corps 2018/2019 Recruitment start?
- Is the Nigeria Peace Corps 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- How to apply for the 2018 Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment Form?
- Online portal for 2018 Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment?
All above questions will be answered in this article.
WARNING– Individuals are going about collecting money from applicants as regards the 2018/2019 Peace Corps Recruitment assuring them of getting the job, please do not pay money to any one as the Nigerian Peace Corps officials will not collect money from applicants. BE WISE.
When is Peace Corps Recruitment 2018/2019 registration commencing
The Nigeria Peace Corps 2018/2019 registration is out but the application portal is NOT YET OPEN, but the recruitment has been announced to commence soon. We advise you (reader) and the general public to disregard any false rumor. Also we advise you submit your email address and phone number via the commence box to get updated as soon as the application form and portal is open.
General Requirements for Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2018/2019
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
How to apply for Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2018/2019
To apply click www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org