Website content planning
Creating a web content requires a lot of thinking, dedication, creativity etc for example building a new house, it is important for you to plan, draw out the plan for the house. This is also applicable to creating of a good web site.
It is advisable to spend at least 60% of your time on planning and arranging your web site and the rest 40% for taking action. If proper planning is been carried out, you will see some challenges and know how to handle them in case it comes up on the long run.