NYSC Trust Fund Loan 2021/2022 – Are you a Serving Corp Members or prospective corps member? Do you know about the NYSC Trust Fund Registration? NYSC Trust Fund was initiated to lift 100 million Nigerians out of unemployment before the next 10 years.
The NYSC Director on Special Duties, Alhaji Musa Abdullahi said this during a session with newsmen. He said that no fewer than 500,000 Corps members had trained and empowered under its Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED).
Abdullahi said the NYSC Director-General, Brig. Gen. Ibrahim Shuaibu, had proposed the establishment of NYSC Trust Fund to serve as a strategy to help actualise Buhari’s vision of lifting 100 million out of poverty.
Also, he revealed that successful partnership initiatives with funding institutions such as the Bank of Industry (BOI) and the CBN would provide start-up capital for Corps entrepreneurs.
The NYSC Graduate and Entrepreneurship Trust Fund Scheme is a brainchild of the Bank of Industry (BOI) in alliance with the National Youth Service Corps to offer business loans to serving Corps members.
- Oracle Nigeria Recruitment as Business Operations Partner
- NMFB AGSMEIS Loan Portal Reopened Again
- COVID-19 TCF Loan Registration Portal Reopened – NMFB/CBN Says
- NYSC Loan – How to get NYSC Free Loans Using of USSD Code & Other Methods
- NYSC Job Portal for Corps Member- How to Successful register – www.nyscjobs.org
How NYSC Trust Fund Works
Applicants must have partaken in the:
- Screening practice
- 4-day intensive training of GEF
- Submission of a feasible business plan within BOI’s policy.
You can check on www.boi.ng
NYSC Trust Fund Required documents?
- Workable business plan
- Valid ID card
- Supporting NYSC documents
What are the collaterals for NYSC Trust Fund loan?
- NYSC certificate: undertaking will be signed by the NYSC Directorate to not release the certificate until loan is settled.
- One external guarantor who must be of: Level 7 civil servant, Banker (officer), Medical Doctor, Lawyer, Clergyman, Accountant, Elected public servant, Senior staff of reputable companies.
How to Register for NYSC Trust Fund
To begin registration, visit www.boi.ng/apply/register