NYSC 2020 Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun State- You can now apply for ongoing NYSC 2020 Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun State via online.
At the end of this post you will know how to apply for NYSC 2020 Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun State and application Form requirements will be listed under.
About The Internship
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
The positions available at Transport Services Limited (TSL) is for NYSC 2020 Internship Program
Brief about 2020 NYSC Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun
- The Transport Services Limited (TSL) NYSC 2020 Internship Program in Cross Rivers/Ogun State) is specifically designed to enable young graduates and undergraduates to gather hands-on experience in a variety of fields cut across various functions in our organization.
- By joining our Internship program you will get a chance to work with talented and diverse teams of people as well as opportunities to develop problem-solving, leadership and management skills.
Requirements for NYSC Internship Program 2020 in Cross Rivers/Ogun State
- Transport Services Limited (TSL) are looking for Top Talents across Engineering and Social Science disciplines.
- Interested and qualified candidates should have their NYSC call-up letters and be ready to complete their NYSC program in Itori, Ogun State and Atimbo, Cross River State.
How to apply for NYSC Internship Program 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
For more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here