NYSC Batch A Mobilization Time-Table 2020 – This is to inform the general public and all Prospective Corps Members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has finally released the official 202 Batch “A” mobilization timetable for students to be mobilized and also the online registration.
According to the NYSC Batch A Mobilization Timetable, the online registration is slated to starts February /March, 2020 .
Before we proceed to how to register for the 20202 NYSC Batch A Stream I and II, things to know about the NYSC in general, we will first show you the breakdown of the NYSC activities (TIMETABLE) for the year. Ensure you read to the end as there are a lot of information kept for you.
See full NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2020 Batch A (Stream I and II)
- 5th – 9th March: Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop
- 5th March – 16th April: Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members
- 9th – 13th March: Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback
- 9th – 13th March: Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing
- 19th – 24th March : Institutions CPIs-Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
- 26th March – 8th April: On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates
- 9th – 11th April: Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department
- 12th – 15th April: Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I)-
- 12th – 16th April: On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
- 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course (Stream I and II)-
So all prospective NYSC members are to not the dates and know more things about the NYSC mobilization before commencing to the online registration portal. They include;
- Know How to choose NYSC state and requirements for the NYSC camping
- Know some NYSC camp rules, Things about PPA ie Primary place of Assignment after your 3 weeks in camp
- Know some NYSC Top paying states when choosing your NYSC State
- If you don’t like your current NYSC State, see easy steps on how to apply for redeployment/relocation
How to begin your Online NYSC registration
If you need us to assist you with other updates about NYSC Batch A and also Batch B Mobilization Details kindly drop us your Name, phone number and email Address in the comment box (Example: Spark Gist, 08059970975, firstname.lastname@example.org ) below.