Spark Gist team congratulates the entire Npower volunteer members of the Npower Teach category who have successfully written 2017 Npower online assessment test, selected a device as instructed and have done all that is expected of them to do. Please ensure you read this post till the very last word
If No, please stop and leave a comment…… If yes, let us proceed to the next stage.
Information getting to us is that the 2017 Npower Agro list of successful shortlisted candidates is out. We know that you are eager to view the Full List of N-Teach list of successful shortlisted candidates, so carefully read through this article to the VERY END.
What Npower Teach Shortlisted Candidates 2017 must know about the N-power Scheme
- 1 What Npower Teach Shortlisted Candidates 2017 must know about the N-power Scheme
- 2 HOW TO CHECK THE NPOWER LIST CLICK HERE
- 3 Duties carried out by successful shortlisted Npower Teach candidates
- 4 What Npower Teach Pre-Selection and Physical Verification is all about:
- 5 Documents needed by the successful Pre-Selected Npower Teach candidates for Physical verification
- 6 How to Check the Npower Teach List of Successful Candidate 2017
- 7 Have Questions about the Information, Comment Below and We’ll Answer Them!
- 8 We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive Npower updates and latest job openings. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same.
For the growth and development of the nation, the Npower Teach also known as N-Teach members are designed with roles of improving the basic education delivery in Nigeria. All successful shortlisted N-Teach candidates when finally employed will be deployed as teachers to assist in the primary school (primary education sector) across the country in school management, support already existing teachers.
Duties carried out by successful shortlisted Npower Teach candidates
All shortlisted N-Teach candidates can desire to a life-long career in teaching or related teaching fields. The possible life-career include
Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
Education Consultant, Associate,
Education Services Manager
Social services analyst
What Npower Teach Pre-Selection and Physical Verification is all about:
The Npower Teach Pre-Selection process is a platform where candidates who wrote the online test will be listed out for the physical verification process.
By now all the Npower applicants must have come across physical verification or know the meaning. In case you are not aware what the N-Teach physical verification is, on reading this article, then know what verification is all about.
The NPower Teach physical verification is to certify that all your detail filled are correct, accurate and correspond with the Npower eligibility and your documents presented. Therefore the N-Teach verification will be carried out on documents like; Age Qualification, Academic Verification, Identity Card Verification, Bank Account details, BVN Verification, personal data.
Documents needed by the successful Pre-Selected Npower Teach candidates for Physical verification
Now that you have known what pre-selection and physical verification is all about, you also need to know the documents to present during the verification. These documents include;
- Candidate’s degree (NCE, OND, HND, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.A, B.Agric, B.Fishery etc)
- NYSC discharge certificates or exemption letter
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- A Valid ID card
- Local Government Area residential address sample
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- O level Result
How to Check the Npower Teach List of Successful Candidate 2017
Enter the phone number or surname
Click on the Check button
Visit www.npvn.npower.gov.ng, if successful.
Have Questions about the Information, Comment Below and We’ll Answer Them!
Our team regularly checks on our blog for new comments. So if you need help solving your problems, feel free to comment and our team will answer your question(s) as soon as possible.