Npower October, November and December Monthly Stipends Payment 2019 commences today for all npower beneficiaries.if you have not receive your one month Stipends, don’t panic your monthly salary will be paid to you soon.
Npower Stipends Payment 2019 commences today for October, November and December
Yes currently, Npower 2016/2017 beneficiaries have started receiving their stipends payment for the month of October to date at their designated bank account.
Many will also ask the source of this news or updates but know as a full staff of the SIP office in Abuja, I always disseminate real time news to all beneficiaries of the programme.
Npower Beneficiaries have started receiving their stipends as from yesterday and the payment records are still been updated for everyone to be paid.
As usual, the payment is in batches, If you are in batch A or batch B and yet to receive your October stipends, please be patient, you will be paid.
Note- that this payment will not affect your November and December 2019 payment as it will be effected this month also.
Login to see more updates on your NPVN portal http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login and check if your bank details, personal details, PPA scanned letter and mode of identification are all intact:
For Backlog Payments please follow the steps below to resolve the issues.
- Scan and upload Appointment Letter
- Upload Place of Primary Assignment name
- Scan and upload Bank account statement from the period you were not paid.
For more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here