NPA Admission 6th Regular Course 2018- This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 6th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil 2018, has commenced. Admission into the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians with good and unquestionable character.
AVAILABLE COURSE OF STUDY
- 1 AVAILABLE COURSE OF STUDY
- 2 NPA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- 3 EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 4 HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2018/2019 NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY
- 5 APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
- 6 NPA SELECTION EXAMINATION DATE, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 7 NPA Examination Conditions
- 8 NPA Examination Date
- 9 NPA examination Requirements
- 10 NATURE, DURATION AND BENEFIT OF COURSE
- 11 Nigeria Police Academy Wudil 6th Regular Course Programme 2018/2019
Faculty of Humanities: BA in:
- History & International Studies
Faculty of Law: LLB
Faculty of Science: B.Sc in:
- Biological Sciences
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences: B.Sc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
NPA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking admission into the Academy
- Must be Nigerian citizens
- Must be between 17 and 22 years of age,
- Height of not less than 67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) for male, with chest size of 86cm (34 inches for applicants between 21-22years of age)and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) for female.
- Candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of six (6) credit in English Language and Mathematics as well other subjects relevant to the Applicant’s course of study in the Academy on their O’level result (SSCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) not more than 2 sittings
- All applicants must obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS- SSCE statement of results or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2014 will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2018/2019 NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY
Interested and qualified Applicants are to register via the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: www.polac.edu.ng in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,000.00 via any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Application closes on 24th June, 2018
NPA SELECTION EXAMINATION DATE, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The sections will be based on candidate’s course of study (Faculty of choice).
NPA Examination Conditions
The Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination date, might be a Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper.
The NPA examination will comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory to all candidates, and it will also contain English Language, Mathematics, general knowledge and current affairs.
NPA Examination Date
The Nigeria Police Academy examination will be conducted on Saturday the 14th July, 2018.
NPA examination Requirements
- Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres.
- Eligible candidates are to come along with their (a)Acknowledgement Form, (b) Examination Card, (c)current JAMB Result Slip (d) two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards, with your name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature at the back of the two photograghs to the examination venue.
NATURE, DURATION AND BENEFIT OF COURSE
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview.
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil 6th Regular Course Programme 2018/2019